About Our Peer Navigator Support
Peer Navigators are trained support specialists who have personal experience living with HIV/AIDS. As a result, they are uniquely positioned to help clients find their bearings in a health system that can often feel overwhelming. Choice Health Network Peer Navigators are available to meet one-on-one to provide free, confidential assistance identifying resources and setting personal goals. Peer Navigator meetings help promote empowerment and self-determination, and offer clients compassionate guidance on their journey of wellness.
Peer Support Services
- Connecting to community programs and services.
- Navigating health systems.
- Assisting with social integration and health risking behaviors.
- Accessing community resources.
- Identifying coping strategies concerning disclosure and stress.
- Goal setting including medication adherence compliance strategies and planning.
Fill out the form below to start your client membership process.
A Choice Health Network representative will be in touch with you shortly.