About Support with Peer Navigators
Peer Navigators are trained individuals who have personal experience living with HIV/AIDS. This puts them in a unique position to offer you support as you work on your journey to personal wellness. Peer Navigators provide one-on-one, free, confidential assistance to help you understand your everyday journey in living with HIV in order to improve the quality of your life. Peer Navigators promote empowerment and self-determination through non-judgmental listening and person-centered goal setting.
What do Peer Navigators do?
Peer Navigators can help you find your bearings in a HIV/AIDS system that can often be overwhelming. When you connect with a Peer Navigator, they will meet with you and identify the resources you need to move forward in your personal wellness. Peer Navigators provide support as you work to improve the quality of your life.
Peer Navigator Services
- Finding relevant community programs and services
- Navigating health systems
- Assisting with social integration and Health Risking Behaviors
- Accessing community resources
- Finding coping strategies concerning Disclosure and Stress
- Goal setting including Medication Adherence Compliance Strategies and Planning
Fill out the form below to start your client membership process.
A Choice Health Network representative will be in touch with you shortly.