Support Positively Living
& Choice Health Network
To support our A New Home for Health, Equity, and Hope capital campaign, please click the button below.
To join the Positively Giving Society and receive membership benefits, please click the button below.
To make a gift to Positively Living & Choice Health Network, please click the button below.
A New Home for Health, Equity, and Hope
In 2020 we launched a two-year, $2 million fundraising campaign: A New Home for Health, Equity, and Hope, to fund our expansion and renovations of our new headquarters at 1925 Ailor Avenue in Knoxville. This initiative will enable thousands of individuals to access the care they need, when they need it, all in a single location. And, it is taking a long-ago abandoned and blighted building and transforming it into an active center of care, improving the neighborhood as a whole. Achieving this campaign is absolutely critical in ensuring our agency has the space, capacity, and tools necessary to continue providing life-saving services to East Tennessee’s most vulnerable citizens.
To support our Capital Campaign or to inquire about building sponsorship or naming opportunities, please contact [email protected].
Join the Positively Giving Society
The Positively Giving Society is a distinguished community of donors who, with an annual gift of $1,000 or more, will advance our vision of health, equity, and hope, and practice of delivering public health services to East Tennessee’s most vulnerable and underserved citizens.
Click here to become a member today! Individuals may fulfill their annual pledge
with a one-time gift or with monthly payments of $84 for 12 months.
We want to honor your support. With your annual commitment of $1,000 or more, you will receive new, unique Positively Giving Society benefits that include:
- Our moniker ‘I stand for health, equity, and hope’ soft enamel pin and sticker.
- Invitation to an exclusive annual Positively Giving Society event (when it is safe to gather!)
- Public recognition on our website, newsletters, and at our annual People of Courage luncheon.
- Special acknowledgement in the annual report.
- Select volunteer opportunities, program tours, donor spotlights, and more.
Become a Positively Giving Society Member for $1,000+
- $1,000 could help 10 clients access emergency aid through our Client Services program which could include food, transportation, or rental support (to avoid eviction and help stop homelessness before it occurs) depending on their circumstance.
Become a Bronze Member for $2,500+
- $2,500 could help support the Harm Reduction program at our new office. This is the first time we have a central location where anyone struggling with drugs can walk-in, Monday through Friday, 9 am – 5 pm, and receive services and support.
Become a Silver Member for $5,000+
- $5,000 could fund the syringe service component of our Harm Reduction program for one month. We recognize that addiction can affect any person, regardless of gender, race, or socioeconomic background, and we are working hard to keep up with the needs of our community.
Become a Gold Member for $10,000+
- $10,000 could help 5 clients receive full care at our medical clinic – this includes access to primary care, testing, treatment, telehealth, and mental health care – for a year. Positively Living & Choice Health Network is truly a one-stop shop for care.
Thank you for choosing to support Positively Living & Choice Health Network. As a 501(c)(3) all donations are tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law. You may make a one-time gift or choose a reoccurring gift. To set up a reoccurring, tax-deductible contribution on a schedule that is convenient for you – weekly, monthly, etc. – please click here.
Please note, you are not required to set up an account when you make a gift, but we strongly encourage you to do so. Having an account allows you to access your donation history, including event registrations. In addition, if you set up a recurring gift and need to make any changes —new credit card information, for example— you can do so easily from your account.
Questions? Contact Kim Lauth at [email protected].