Choice Health Network
Choice Health Network’s medical case management team works with each member to provide expanded choices in health care providers and more affordable access to medical care and services to:
- Complete the health history and medical collaboration appraisal
- Select your eligible provider(s) and eligible pharmacy
- Begin using your membership!
How We Work
Once you have become a member of Choice Health Network, our team will work quickly to:
- Enroll your doctor/provider in our network
- Begin helping you schedule necessary medical appointments
- Provide medical offices with most of the information they may need
- Help you with other needs, questions, or concerns that you have
Once you have met with your doctor/provider, most of your prescriptions can be filled by one of our network pharmacies, and Choice Health Network may be able to help reduce your co-pay and deductibles. Our team also can assist you in finding other doctors and can provide additional help.
Medical Services Provided
- Primary Care & HIV Care (Vid w/ Dan, NP, Peer navigator)
- Routine Wellness Visits
- Men’s Health
- Women’s Health
- Infectious Disease management
- Sick Visits
- Chronic Disease Management
- TB Testing
- Onsite Laboratory Services
- Referrals for Specialty Care
Choice Health Network
Choice Health Network is a place where genuine care and personalized service to our members is our highest mission. We pledge to provide the finest personal service to our members with an overarching goal of eliminating the physical and financial barriers that stand in the way of achieving your best health following an HIV diagnosis.
Notice of Patient Privacy
We understand that medical information about you and your health is personal and protected health information (PHI). We are committed to protecting your medical information and to share the minimum necessary required to accomplish each purpose. We create a record of care and services you receive through Choice Health Network. We need this record to provide you with quality care and to comply with certain legal requirements. This notice applies to all of your PHI that we have collected while caring for you at our clinic. This Notice of Privacy Practices describes how we are allowed to use and disclose your PHI to carry out treatment, payment or health care operations and for other purposes that are permitted or required by law. This notice also describes your right to access and control your PHI. Download our complete Privacy Notice.