Choice Health Network
Choice Health Network’s medical case management team works together with each client to provide the best care possible.
- Complete your health history and medical collaboration appraisal.
- Select your eligible provider(s) and eligible pharmacy.
- Schedule your 1st appointment.
Medical Services Provided
- Primary Care & HIV Care
- Routine Wellness Visits
- Men’s Health
- Women’s Health
- Infectious Disease Management
- Sick Visits
- Hepatitis C (including on-site liver elastography)
- Chronic Disease Management
- TB Testing
- PrEP and PEP
- Onsite Laboratory Services
- Referrals for Specialty Care
- Referrals for Mental Health Care
- Gender Affirming Hormone Therapy
How We Work
Once you have become a client of Choice Health Network, our team will work quickly to:
- Enroll your doctor/provider in our network.
- Begin helping you schedule necessary medical appointments.
- Help you with other needs, questions, or concerns that you have.
Once you have met with your doctor/provider, most of your prescriptions can be filled by one of our network pharmacies, and Choice Health Network may be able to help reduce your co-pay and deductibles. Our team also can assist you in finding other doctors and can provide additional help.
Fill out the form below to start your client membership process.
A Choice Health Network representative will be in touch with you shortly.