About Our Choice Health Network
Choice Health Network’s medical case management team works with each client individually to provide the best care possible.
To get started simply:
- Complete your health history and medical collaboration appraisal.
- Select your eligible provider(s) and pharmacy.
- Schedule your first appointment.
Medical Services Provided
- HIV Care & Primary Care
- PrEP and PEP & Primary Care
- Hepatitis C Treatment & Primary Care (including on-site liver elastography)
- Infectious Disease Management
- Chronic Disease Management
- Routine Wellness Visits
- Sick Visits
- STI/STD Testing
- TB Testing
- Onsite Laboratory Services
- Gender Affirming Hormone Therapy
- Men’s Health
- Women’s Health
- Referrals for Specialty Care
- Referrals for Mental Health Care
What to Expect
Once you become a client of Choice Health Network, our team will work quickly to:
- Enroll your doctor/provider in our network.
- Help schedule necessary medical appointments.
- Assist you with other needs, questions, or concerns you may have.
Once you have met with your doctor or provider, most of your prescriptions can be filled by one of our network pharmacies, and Choice Health Network may be able to reduce your co-pay and deductibles. Our team also can assist you in finding other doctors and additional treatment options.
Fill out the form below to start your client membership process.
A Choice Health Network representative will be in touch with you shortly.