Get Involved with
Positively Living &
Choice Health Network
Positively Living & Choice Health Network serves nearly 5,000 individuals and families struggling to survive the challenges created by HIV, homelessness, mental illness, substance use, and disabilities. Our three programmatic pillars include:
- A Medical Clinic that provides disease testing, treatment, and prevention along with a full service pharmacy;
- Client Services which includes therapy and mental health, food, housing, and transportation support;
- Our Harm Reduction program which offers a syringe services exchange, naloxone distribution, fentanyl test strips, and resources for our neighbors who use substances.
In 2020 we launched a Capital Campaign: A New Home for Health, Equity, and Hope, to fund our expansion and renovations of our new headquarters at 1925 Ailor Avenue in Knoxville. This initiative will enable thousands of individuals to access the care they need, when they need it, all in a single location. And, it is taking a long-ago abandoned and blighted building and transforming it into an active center of care, improving the neighborhood as a whole. Achieving this campaign is absolutely critical in ensuring our agency has the space, capacity, and tools necessary to continue providing life-saving services to East Tennessee’s most vulnerable citizens.
We could not do this work without support from the community and people like you. If you would like to become a donor or volunteer your time, please reach out to Jessica Langer, Senior Director of Development & Marketing, at Jessica@positively-living.org.
Join our mailing list
Attend an Event
Presented by Positively Living, Inc.
To attend, sponsor, or inquire about an event, please contact Jessica Langer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How You Can Help
Find us in the Community
- Education groups
- World AIDS Day
- HCV education and outreach
- Testing at local businesses